Zak's Adventures

Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Yellow Ball


There are a few important things in life - food, cuddles, walks for instance. In my life, there is one other big thing and that's my favourite ball - check out the photo. I can't remember how my former owner got me on to this but it will keep me amused for hours - I can even dribble it uphill, retrieve from behind obstacles and when my HF is a bit slow kicking it for me, I push it to her to give her the hint (she's a bit slow sometimes but I'm persistent!)

Some people who see me with this think I have a one track mind because I'm not interested in anyone (and that includes other dogs) when I have the ball. They're right. The ordinary tennis balls don't quite have the same allure although I'll chase them OK (but remember I'm not a retriever... ;=) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home